- Want to be uplifted with words of wisdom from real women?
- These daily quotes and verses are made to inspire and encourage
- Ideal for busy women with no time to rest and reflect
Be blessed each day by the wise, funny or courageous thoughts of many admirable women of yesterday and today. Louisa May Alcott, Ruth Bell Graham, Mother Teresa and many others share insights for walking in faith and joy.
365 Inspirational Thoughts
For Women By Women
"A good laugh is as good as a prayer... sometimes." - Lucy Maud Montgomery (1874-1942 Canadian Writer)
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25 NIV
Sample copy: June 17
"Often God has to shut a door in our face, so that He can subsequently open the door through which He wants us to go. " - Catherine Marshall (1914-1983 American Writer)
- Size: 5 1/4"L x 4 1/4"W x 1 1/2"D
- 365 Dated Pages
- Padded Cover
- Metal spiral bound
- Free standing for table or desktop